DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi_Pascot

Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application Empty
PostSubject: Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application   Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 am

Account Name:Tobi_Pascot

Timezone: GMT+2

Why should we Choose you?

You should choose me because I'm good at RPing,I'm very active,I know most of the admin commands. Also I have already helped the server by finding many bugs and instead of expoiting them I told the admins.

Any Experience with being an Admin?

Yes I was an admin on two servers. 1lvl on the one server. And lvl4 on the other.

How active are you?
I'm very active,I log on everyday and I'll be more time on If I become an admin.
What makes you want to be an admin?

Have you ever been forum or in-game reported?

No.
========================
Admin Recommendations:I don't know,It's up to you.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice?
Yes I do.

Do you agree To Our rules?
Of course yes.
Back to top Go down
Big-E

Big-E

PostSubject: Re: Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application   Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 am

Tobi_Pascot wrote:
Account Name:Tobi_Pascot

Timezone: GMT+2

Why should we Choose you?

You should choose me because I'm good at RPing,I'm very active,I know most of the admin commands. Also I have already helped the server by finding many bugs and instead of expoiting them I told the admins.

Any Experience with being an Admin?

Yes I was an admin on two servers. 1lvl on the one server. And lvl4 on the other.

How active are you?
I'm very active,I log on everyday and I'll be more time on If I become an admin.
What makes you want to be an admin?

Have you ever been forum or in-game reported?

No.
========================
Admin Recommendations:I don't know,It's up to you.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice?
Yes I do.

Do you agree To Our rules?
Of course yes.
-1 I think a person that said that they have no reason to be on the server and has abused a bug should not be a admin
<3
Back to top Go down
Jayson Lance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application   Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:37 am

Denied
I truly think you need some time to cool down because you've just been breaking too many rules and you've put me in a position where I really cannot be bothered to help you.

considering you helped us at the start that is the only thing that is stopping me from Banning you! furthermore I'd give it a bit more time before make another.
~ Lee
Back to top Go down
http://db-gaming.betaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application   Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobi_Pascot Adminstrator's Application
Page 1 of 1