DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mat

PostSubject: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Your IG name?: Mat_Johnsoin
Name of the person your reporting?: Lee_Chapel
Time & Date the event happened?: I just found out about it.
What happened?: Lee_Chapel copied and paste the LSPD codes from another server *Cough* MTG *Cough*
Proof?: First link is to the LSPD codes of the server MTG.
http://www.mt-gaming.com/index.php?threads/lspd-handbook-page-1-codes.15237/

Now, If you go into DBG factions > LSPD > Training you will see he copied and paste the codes.
Note- A global announcement was made about Plagiarism so I reported him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumpets

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:10 am

Oh no, he copied something that someelse copied from the Public domain! Whatever shall we do?! Its a police handbook,you can find them Police codes anywhere on the internet...Yes he might have CnP'd it but he didnt edit it or claim it was his... Your report is invaild,next time read the announcement correctly

View user profile http://www.DM-gaming.tk
Mat

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:23 am

Crumpets wrote:
Oh no, he copied something that someelse copied from the Public domain! Whatever shall we do?! Its a police handbook,you can find them Police codes anywhere on the internet...Yes he might have CnP'd it but he didnt edit it or claim it was his... Your report is invaild,next time read the announcement correctly

Lol? No. Did he give credits to the person who made them codes? Did he even say anything about them? No. He just copied and paste them, Anyone could think he made them if he doesn't give credits to the owner, Also. MTG didn't copy they're codes. They made there own. Think before you post invalids shit and get your facts stright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lee_Chapel

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:40 am

now if you were smart and looked at them, i changed them a bit, not much you can change....
i'll go try to change them a bit to make you happy? kthxbai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumpets

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:09 am

Rpised that someone that uses such big words has never seen a cop movie. They are actually thing you know! Whether or mot MTG created them, most of them are real police codes.In my opinion your kissing up to the admins. Next time why dont you just PM the person? Instead of attention seeking.

View user profile http://www.DM-gaming.tk
Mat

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 am

Crumpets wrote:
Rpised that someone that uses such big words has never seen a cop movie. They are actually thing you know! Whether or mot MTG created them, most of them are real police codes.In my opinion your kissing up to the admins. Next time why dont you just PM the person? Instead of attention seeking.

The only thing that cops have from the codes is 10-4, Most servers have that too. Though when you copy and paste the whole fucking codes it comes to a point where its breaking a HUGE rule, Sorry for reporting a rule breaker, I'm such an admin ass kisser who wan'ts attention and can't survive without it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mat

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:42 am

Lee_Chapel wrote:
now if you were smart and looked at them, i changed them a bit, not much you can change....
i'll go try to change them a bit to make you happy? kthxbai
You changed them a bit? You copied the whole thing.. Dude that is plagiarism, Did you even give credit to MTG? Did you even ask for permission to use they're codes? No. You just wen't on and copied & paste it. You know, There are some places where that is illegal? You know the whole copyrights thing.. Well yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lee_Chapel

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Y umad tho? it's deleted..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mat

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Lee_Chapel wrote:
Y umad tho? it's deleted..
Again with an immature respond, Sigh -.-'.. And the fact that it was deleted ment that you did plagiarised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayson Lance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:51 am

Report locked and archived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://db-gaming.betaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism   

Back to top Go down

Player report on Lee_Chapel - Plagiarism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DB-Gaming :: Player Reports :: Archives-
Jump to: