DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I love my 'school' life!

Go down 

Do you enjoy my stories?
No.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Never.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Why do you bother?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Why don't you love me!?!?!?!?!?!
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
You're stories remind me on that one guy, you know, the one that no one remembers?
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Le' answer number sewe.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm jelly of you, why? Only time can tell. Pstt! It's because you know Chi Chawa!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Guli Mundi = Hello in Chi Chawa!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Wow! Thanks for teaching us this language!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: I love my 'school' life!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Well, it all started one day while I was sitting around in the local... Hmm, what do they call those things? You know, the ones that people use? No? Well, you're amazing help aren't you. Anyway, back on topic, it all started when I was sat around in the local.. Ahh! That's it! I remember now! Wait, nope, that's not it. God damn! This is hard! How does anybody create a character story! Arghh! It's soooo hard!
Spoiler:

So, let's ignore that part, then, after sitting around I decided to walk around the local shops, you know, just causing all types of bedlam, and chaos. *insertbadassfacehere* No one could stop me. Ahh! That's it! It was my house! Now that you mention it, this story has nothing to do with the title or anything else that's ever happened in my life, ahh well, we'll get back on topic now
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Level 3 admin; head of factions; TS admin; forum admin; forum developer/editor; TS server god.

Kind regards;
~ Eazy
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mat

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Okay lets look at it this way, I only like your stories if there is Mat in them, Second I finish school in 1.Am everyday, I don't have school for 2/5 months now and We have a lot of vacations of 2 weeks. You jelly bra'?! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mat

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Mat wrote:
Okay lets look at it this way, I only like your stories if there is Mat in them, Second I finish school in 1.Am everyday, I don't have school for 2/5 months now and We have a lot of vacations of 2 weeks. You jelly bra'?! afro

Hell 'chea! flower

Spoiler:

Level 3 admin; head of factions; TS admin; forum admin; forum developer/editor; TS server god.

Kind regards;
~ Eazy
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan Smith

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:53 am

Your stories are terrible.

Eazy

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:55 am

Jordan Smith wrote:
Your stories are terrible.

You are the sort of person who drives me to write even more and worse stories than this one!
Also, I hope you're not afraid of clowns....
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kind regards;
~ Eazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   

Back to top Go down

I love my 'school' life!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DB-Gaming :: Off topic-
Jump to: