DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting

Go down 
+2
Crumpets
Mat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat

Mat

Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting Empty
PostSubject: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:06 pm

[*]You name: Mat_Johnson

[*]Person your reporting: Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple

[*]time of happening: This has been happening for over 3 days non-stop

[*]Describe what happened: Bloods have been getting gang baited for the last 3 days by Jack and Lee and other LSPD members. They just come up to Bloods and begin to say Racist stuff, Now I got no problem with them being racist Icly but when they do it non-stop 24/7, Coming up to Bloods " Hey whatdupp nigguh? Wan't some KFC?" " Fucking fag" " Fucking nigger" "Nigga" And all sorts of shit non-stop it just gets to a point where its gang baiting, They probably don't know what this is but they only know whats Cop baiting. This is the same just for an official gangs or non-official gangs. The crap I've been getting by LSPD just made me wan't to disband my gang, I just chill out in Bloods when I see a cruiser passing by and shouting racist crap at me just get to my nerves. They taze and arrest my gang members for no reason, They just abuse us in so many ways Icly and OOcly and I'm sick of it!

[*]Any screenshots or Proof:
This is when it all started.
https://i.imgur.com/QtzwR.png

I'm just chilling at The Cren when a cruiser comes up to me and says this...
https://i.imgur.com/sgN0N.png

They like tazing me for no reason too...
https://i.imgur.com/zQ5LY.png
https://i.imgur.com/MqIPC.png
https://i.imgur.com/GhkCu.png
This is a video created by Chris_Grimes, ( Thank you. ) Which shows a little more gang baiting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAanSusXc60&feature=plcp

[*]any other details:
The gang baiting by the LSPD made me leave Bloods with a couple of more members, This pissed me off now I'm taking actions.
Back to top Go down
Crumpets

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Mat, as good as the server is, it still doesnt have that many players.When we get bored we get bored, maybe someone,Jack Shipman, might have a vendetta on Bloods? Its just when people get bored,i wouldnt take this as Gang Baiting.

Crumpets
Back to top Go down
http://www.DM-gaming.tk
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Crumpets wrote:
Mat, as good as the server is, it still doesnt have that many players.When we get bored we get bored, maybe someone,Jack Shipman, might have a vendetta on Bloods? Its just when people get bored,i wouldnt take this as Gang Baiting.

Crumpets

This is what your saying, When LSPD gets bored of doing nothing they go over to The Cren and abuse us and shit to get into some sort of RP event. Isn't that actually like Cop baiting? Cop baiting is when Somebody tries to get himself into a chase with the LSPD by provoking them into it, That is what LSPD does with Bloods. This sh1t almost caused me to Disband bloods, You think I like getting abused like this every 5 minutes?
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Crumpets wrote:
maybe someone,Jack Shipman, might have a vendetta on Bloods?
Crumpets
[*]any other details:
The gang baiting by the LSPD made me leave Bloods with a couple of more members.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Smith

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:49 am

I have just watched the video.

I will repost later to inform you of what action has been taken.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Shipman

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:02 am

Sorry to add this in here, if you want to bring it up with myself then feel free to go here.
http://db-gaming.betaboard.net/t173-how-to-report-a-lspd-officer#561
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:45 am

Jack_Shipman wrote:
Sorry to add this in here, if you want to bring it up with myself then feel free to go here.
http://db-gaming.betaboard.net/t173-how-to-report-a-lspd-officer#561
I'll make an IA report but this is still a huge rule breaking which should be dealt with with an admin punishment. Not just an IA strike.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Shipman

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:47 am

I can fully understand mat, But depending on how bad I feel it is they might even be suspened.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Smith

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:15 am

10 minutes for Jack_Jackson and a warn for OOC Abuse.

10 minutes for Lee_Chaple and a warn for OOC Abuse.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Chapel

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:38 am

WAIT WHEN THE FUCK DID I OOC ABUSE, /M is IC if i remember correctly..
Back to top Go down
Jordan Smith

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:49 am

Lee_Chapel wrote:
WAIT WHEN THE FUCK DID I OOC ABUSE, /M is IC if i remember correctly..

Sorry i got confused.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Jordan Smith wrote:
10 minutes for Jack_Jackson and a warn for OOC Abuse.

10 minutes for Lee_Chaple and a warn for OOC Abuse.
He's right, OOC abuse is when he abuses me in any sort of OOC chat.

While a suitable punishment would be...

10 minutes in prison for Jack_Jackson and a warn for Gang baiting.
10 minutes in prison for Lee_Chapel and a warn for Gang baiting.
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:42 am

If you don't like the way cops and players treat gang members, get over it or don't be in a gang anymore. There's no reason for you to file a report on police officers for an in character issue. All they are doing is being their RP character. They aren't gang baiting by just saying "N*gger" or something. All you've got to do is walk away if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:44 am

As for the tazing, if I see it I will prison and warn right away for non RP behavior. That shit needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting   Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Player report on Jack_Jackson & Lee_Chaple - Gang Baiting
Page 1 of 1