DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roger_Fadd's thoughts on San Andreas' Law Enforcement Recruitment Order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger_Fadd

Roger_Fadd's thoughts on San Andreas' Law Enforcement Recruitment Order Empty
PostSubject: Roger_Fadd's thoughts on San Andreas' Law Enforcement Recruitment Order   Roger_Fadd's thoughts on San Andreas' Law Enforcement Recruitment Order EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 am

I was once a member of the LSPD, but not too long ago, I was released for non-roleplay, but my thoughts on that were, well lets just say I was astonished. It was my first day on the job, I was driving around Los Santos then I recieved a call for back up by officer Lee_Chapel. I reacted in a way a real-life police officer would, but none of the people on the scene seemed to think so, especially Officer Lee_Chapel. I was brought into the office of the chief, and after a long conversation, I was stripped of my badge for that matter, and it was my first day on the job, and I believe I deserve another chance, especially since I spent long long long hours working my ass of to earn the money to become the officer I want, to me this move hurts me, hurts San Andreas and makes the LSPD look BAD!! So I Roger Fadd am here to ask for a second chance that I believe I deserve. Please respond ASAP, and I will guaranteed you there will be no more stupid mistakes
Back to top Go down
Crumpets

Roger_Fadd's thoughts on San Andreas' Law Enforcement Recruitment Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger_Fadd's thoughts on San Andreas' Law Enforcement Recruitment Order   Roger_Fadd's thoughts on San Andreas' Law Enforcement Recruitment Order EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 am

Erm, we have a new Forums... www.dbullet-gaming.com Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.DM-gaming.tk

Roger_Fadd's thoughts on San Andreas' Law Enforcement Recruitment Order
Page 1 of 1