DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Johny Angove - Mod Application!

Go down 
+4
Mitchell chang
Mat
Eazy
Johny Angone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Johny Angone

Johny Angove - Mod Application! Empty
PostSubject: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:52 am

Account Name: Johny_Angove.

Timezone: Gmt+8 (I am on a lot night and day, Also I'm on most times when no admins are on Wink

Why should we Choose you? I try to help DB-gaming my best, I love everyone on the server and I want to do the server some good, alot of times I see some people bugged or being dmed and wish I could do something about it, well if I become mod I can at my best, I try to be on as often as possible and help out new people on the server by showing them around and answering questions some new people ask. If i were a mod/admin I would do my best to improve it!

Any Experience with being an Admin? On 2 servers I have been a mod and a admin lvl.4 I never once had a admin warn and I played both servers for over 8months.

How active are you? I try get on often as I can atleast a few hours a day maybe 2-7 hours on week days and 2-14 hours on week days!

What makes you want to be an admin? I love this server (and lots of other servers are russian xD) and I love the people on it, I want to make the server popular as honestly i believe it is a IMPROVEMENT of mtg! I try get as many people on a day and night, I hope the best for this server and I want to become a admin/mod to maybe help out some more then already possible!

Have you ever been forum or in-game reported? NUP!

========================
Admin Recommendations: Jayson Lance A.K.A lancealot , Jebadiah shaleford A.K.A jebus, Euan Hughes and tomas_Forest!(Post below if you recommend me Wink )

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice? Yes and I don't believe I would do anything for me to get removed/kicked from the admin team.

Do you agree To Our rules? Of course not... ................................. (yes I do Wink )

Last edited by Johny Angone on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:50 pm

+1, I know he can do well, he's proved himself before.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:51 pm

-1 - Powergamer, And just generaly not a good rp'er, Also lied to an admin so I don't see how you can have an admin which lies to other admins.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell chang

Mitchell chang

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Mat wrote:
-1 - Powergamer, And just generaly not a good rp'er, Also lied to an admin so I don't see how you can have an admin which lies to other admins.

Really this in not your way get revenge on johnny, because he reported you..

but for me its a +1 for johnny.....

I want my free car!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/themitchychang7777/mitchell-chang#!contact-
Jack_Shipman

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 pm

-1 Picks and chooses what RP He wants to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:24 am

Mitchell chang wrote:
Mat wrote:

I want my free car!! xD

That has nothing to do with the report, He did all of those things. Reason I -1 him, Also this post was made before me made the report so your invalid.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell chang

Mitchell chang

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:47 am

Mat wrote:
Mitchell chang wrote:
Mat wrote:

I want my free car!! xD

That has nothing to do with the report, He did all of those things. Reason I -1 him, Also this post was made before me made the report so your invalid.

You could have posted something nice here, then when johny made
The reposed edited it... Got ya now
Back to top Go down
Johny Angone

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 am

Mat wrote:
It was never a lie it was a mis-understanding because you rped the shot but you inturupted a rp so I cant rp with 2 people at once but then you shot me anyway with a auto S and i said you didn't rp that shot! there was no pg as after that you did /do johny is dead then tried to dm me!!!
and where was there bad rp there was just you getting angry at me typing in all caps...
Back to top Go down
Johny Angone

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 am

Jack_Shipman wrote:
-1 Picks and chooses what RP He wants to deal with.
I wasn't picking what rp side to choose when is that?
Back to top Go down
Johny Angone

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:18 am

Mitchell chang wrote:
Mat wrote:

I want my free car!! xD
Haahahha thanks your a babe <3
But I can't give out free cars Sad!
Back to top Go down
Tychus_Tails

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:50 am

Plus +1 <3
Back to top Go down
Mitchell chang

Mitchell chang

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 am

Tychus_Tails wrote:
Plus +1 <3
Gay... xD
Back to top Go down
Mitchell chang

Mitchell chang

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 am

Johny Angone wrote:
Mitchell chang wrote:
Mat wrote:

I want my free car!! xD
Haahahha thanks your a babe <3
But I can't give out free cars Sad!

You can young johny you just gotta believe!!!
Back to top Go down
Johny Angone

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Tychus_Tails wrote:
Plus +1 <3
love you babe :3
Back to top Go down
Crumpets

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 pm

+1! Mat,Jack Nothing nice to say? Then dont bother replying and wasteing good thread space... afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.DM-gaming.tk
Johny Angone

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Crumpets wrote:
+1! Mat,Jack Nothing nice to say? Then dont bother replying and wasteing good thread space... afro
<3!!!
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:02 am

You seem to be extremely inactive. Post here in 3 days or you'll be auto denied.
Back to top Go down
Johny Angone

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Hippie wrote:
You seem to be extremely inactive. Post here in 3 days or you'll be auto denied.
I told jayson I was on holidays to Singapore just before I left that's why i was inactive Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johny Angove - Mod Application!   Johny Angove - Mod Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Johny Angove - Mod Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DB-Gaming :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: