DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vectors car request.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-E

Big-E

Vectors car request. Empty
PostSubject: Vectors car request.   Vectors car request. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:59 am

We would like another Security car because i think it would be more RP if we had 2 Security cars while robbing or raiding.
Vectors car request. Vehicle_428

And a a Maverick.
Vectors car request. Vehicle_487
Because tyrone has one.
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: Re: Vectors car request.   Vectors car request. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 am

Big-E wrote:

And a a Maverick.
Because tyrone has one.

Loving the reasoning behind this! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: Vectors car request.   Vectors car request. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:30 am

I think you should provide some more RP reasons. "Because Tyrone has one" Isn't good at all.
Back to top Go down
Big-E

Big-E

PostSubject: Re: Vectors car request.   Vectors car request. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Zombles wrote:
I think you should provide some more RP reasons. "Because Tyrone has one" Isn't good at all.
I dont really think a rp reason is needed for a maverick. Well some rp of it can be. Sometimes we kidnap people it would make it easier. It would be a good way to PK people,We can get away in it when raided.
Back to top Go down
Crumpets

PostSubject: Re: Vectors car request.   Vectors car request. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 am

Why no Strech for tychus??
Back to top Go down
http://www.DM-gaming.tk
Jayson Lance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vectors car request.   Vectors car request. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Please give more of an RP reason for both of these vehicles.
Back to top Go down
http://db-gaming.betaboard.net
Big-E

Big-E

PostSubject: Re: Vectors car request.   Vectors car request. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Alright for the armoured car we have rply bought them form a oction that happpend,It was a money transporting business they bankrupt,So they sold them to us. The armoured car seems more rp while in a raid to get out of the raid or when about to go to a raid. And we have RPed robing the bank before so that would seem like a good car to rp it with and it is armoured.
To the mavrick the mavrick can help us out with raides. We can rp parachuting in to bases and attacking from there. We can get out of raides when needed, It can be a good rp way to pk people by kicking them out of the heli while in the air. we can also go to far places and pickup people faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vectors car request.   Vectors car request. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vectors car request.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DB-Gaming :: Private Organizations :: Group Vehicles-
Jump to: