DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The story of enes. OOC story

Go down 
+3
Mitchell chang
Gamerwilson95
Big-E
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-E

Big-E

The story of enes. OOC story Empty
PostSubject: The story of enes. OOC story   The story of enes. OOC story EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:28 pm

I joined this server a while back, When it was up for like 2-5 days.My cousin showed me it and i was supprised cause jordan lee and jeb were my freinds and we were close.So my cus got rank 1 admin. And i was made a mapper about the second day. I did EVERYTHING that jordan told me to. I helped jordan with what ever he wanted. And i was promted to rank 2 admin in about 4 days/ the thrid day i was rank 2 admin my cus was kicked of level 1 admin. and ronny,cab,euan was made level 1 mod. Before i know it jack shipan joined the server. And when i got on i went to my gangs hq and nexxt thing i know we are getting raidied by LSPD and i go to ask jack why he is doing it ... No answer. After that momet i think jack has had so much shit with me. and i never hated him ive always thought hes a cool guy. that day ends the next day whitch is like 2 days ago from now. He attempted to raid us again but failed. And from that day on he had tried to find some way to report me. I was just rping then next thing i know something goes on. I go to spec them to see if anything goes wrong (cant say what it is) and he gets killed. in /o he says not another hitman. And i kick him saying please do not reval there names. I told him i made a mistake. And the next day i get demoted for that little action. Ronny tells me. I dont know why he was not even rank 2 admin at that moment and i know ronny hates me or hes just a fucking troll but i got in trouble for that little mistake. But next thing i know that night and the otehr night ronny was abusing his powers against me. (/aw) I said stop. Nope he would not stop i kicked him still did not stop. He did not let me do shit. Whenever i would go to my car /aw enes. I could not do anything well what ever. IDC but i was told by jordan or lee at one point we are not as strict as MTG (not adv) but no i got demoted for a mistake BUT when ronny or any other admin does it tehy dont get in trouble. Whenever i check if ronny or bossie is specing or not they are. And most of the time they have no reason. I have been warned because of jack for specing without a reason when allmost all the admins still do it. AND I actually had a reason.And ronny goes on to trool,bugg me off. And this is just leting everyone know what i feel. And i know that ronny's gpnna be like i was just jking after i post this but it just gets on my nervous. he is a real good guy i dont hate him its just he gets on my nervous theres times to play and serious times. And it really pissed me off how ronny and caboose got rank 2 when i got demoted i can not say that they dont deserve it. I cant and will not try to get them demoted.And im not going to lie i still do what jordan tells me to even tho i am pissed i finished a huge project for him today. I am not trying to get promted from this or trying to kiss up. Its just my feelings and what i do for this server.
I will never leave this server. Even tho if i get kicked off the admin team. I love this server its better than any other one. and i think i will help this server and do what jordan tells me to whenever and wereever AND lee of course, I will allways map for this server and do my best job
Please dont think this is a post to kiss up its not,Or get promoted.
IDC that theres allot of mistakes. Im typing fast and anything that comes out. so it is rough and straight out of my mind
This is not to get anyone in trouble this is just leting people know what i feel mostly jordan,lee and ronny
Dont think this is immature, It is not
Ronny or any one ous please do not troll this post.
Dont let this get in the way of any of our freindships or how you think about me please.

Your lovely Head mapper/mod Enes

I LOVE YOU ALL
The story of enes. OOC story I-love-you-all-132457945829

Last edited by Big-E on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big-E

Big-E

PostSubject: Re: The story of enes. OOC story   The story of enes. OOC story EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:33 pm

And once again i do not hate anyone on this server. I just feel hated.
And sorry if you think this is dumb or drama seeking it really is not. I have been mad at ronny because he is good at his job
AKA trolling and has goten me really pissed off and thought this was the only way i can get it out of me.
PLease do not think this is immature.
And please do not think this is a kiss up thing. Reallly isnt.
Back to top Go down
Gamerwilson95

PostSubject: Re: The story of enes. OOC story   The story of enes. OOC story EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:56 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Mitchell chang

Mitchell chang

PostSubject: Re: The story of enes. OOC story   The story of enes. OOC story EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:05 am

Big-E wrote:
And once again i do not hate anyone on this server. I just feel hated.
And sorry if you think this is dumb or drama seeking it really is not. I have been mad at ronny because he is good at his job
AKA trolling and has goten me really pissed off and thought this was the only way i can get it out of me.
PLease do not think this is immature.
And please do not think this is a kiss up thing. Reallly isnt.

I don't hate you.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/themitchychang7777/mitchell-chang#!contact-
Lee_Chapel

PostSubject: Re: The story of enes. OOC story   The story of enes. OOC story EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am

i faking <3 you enes.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell chang

Mitchell chang

PostSubject: Re: The story of enes. OOC story   The story of enes. OOC story EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:59 am

Update for all of chu' bustas....

Enes and me are now mappers, sooo don't hurt ma partner enes

Got me. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/themitchychang7777/mitchell-chang#!contact-
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: The story of enes. OOC story   The story of enes. OOC story EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 pm

So the story of Enes, summarized is you joined, got admin, got level 2, people started to join, cousin was removed from the team, Tomas, Caboose, and I joined the team, me and Caboose helped players, you single out me trolling you when Jim and caboose did it as well, you TPed to Jim/Lee and /spec'ed them 24/7, they got annoyed, we got annoyed, you were demoted, Caboose and I were promoted, you still love everyone.

Well I love you too Enes.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The story of enes. OOC story   The story of enes. OOC story EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:58 am

Hippy wrote:
So the story of Enes, summarized is you joined, got admin, got level 2, people started to join, cousin was removed from the team, Tomas, Caboose, and I joined the team, me and Caboose helped players, you single out me trolling you when Jim and caboose did it as well, you TPed to Jim/Lee and /spec'ed them 24/7, they got annoyed, we got annoyed, you were demoted, Caboose and I were promoted, you still love everyone.

Well I love you too Enes.
The story of enes. OOC story 22367327
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: Re: The story of enes. OOC story   The story of enes. OOC story EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:35 pm

I hate all kinds of sea-food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of enes. OOC story   The story of enes. OOC story Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of enes. OOC story
Page 1 of 1