DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A.I Report against Makarov Fadd for Spamming Mace.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXxWestyxXx

PostSubject: A.I Report against Makarov Fadd for Spamming Mace.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 am

Your in-game Name: James West

Name of the officer you're reporting: Makarov Fadd

Time and date the issue occurred(estimate) : 9:20PM 09/06/2012

What happened (describe in detail): Well, me and Ashton Kutcher saw Makarov Fadd go into his house and we decided we want to rob him, So we want up to his house and Knocked on the door. He answered the door and I pretended to buy a car off him and halfway through we told him to put his hands up with a Combat shotgun and a Sawn off shoved against his head. He decides that he would ignore the guns and go into his house, and lock it, but luckily I got in before he could Lock it, leaving Ashton outside. After seeing that I was in the house, aiming a gun at him, he decides he'll go outside and hope i'll follow him. I followed him out and then he goes back into his house and tries to lock it again, but this time me and Ashton get in. We manage to corner him into a bedroom when he pulls out his mace and starts spamming us with it for a good 40 Seconds.

Proof (screenshots, video, etc.) (it is alright if you don't have any):

http://imgur.com/a/86hcq#8
For some reason the screenshots are backwards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayson Lance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.I Report against Makarov Fadd for Spamming Mace.   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 am

This needs to be given to the Chief of police in PMS on the forums if they have broke an OOC rule please make another report.
Report Archived
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://db-gaming.betaboard.net

A.I Report against Makarov Fadd for Spamming Mace.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DB-Gaming :: Player Reports :: Archives-
Jump to: