DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Changing your own rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat

Mat

Changing your own rank Empty
PostSubject: Changing your own rank   Changing your own rank EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:36 pm

This is a suggestion and a bug report.

So today, I've made a little mistake and changed my rank to 1. Seems as level 5's + can change they're own ranks which should be impossible in my opinion, Cause I can easly change my rank to 6 and do crazy stuff.

Changing your own rank Wyn9E
I'm a dumbass...I know

Note- Can any admin log in and rank my back to my level please... xD
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: Re: Changing your own rank   Changing your own rank EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 am

Mat wrote:
Cause I can easly change my rank to 6 and do crazy stuff.

You cannot make anyone either the same rank as you, or a rank higher than you. Meaning, you can't make anyone a rank 6 unless you're an admin and you can't make anyone a rank 5 unless you're a rank 6 in that faction. afro
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Changing your own rank   Changing your own rank EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:19 am

Eazy wrote:
Mat wrote:
Cause I can easly change my rank to 6 and do crazy stuff.

You cannot make anyone either the same rank as you, or a rank higher than you. Meaning, you can't make anyone a rank 6 unless you're an admin and you can't make anyone a rank 5 unless you're a rank 6 in that faction. afro
Okay, But still I don't think it should be possible to demote yourself, I think.
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: Re: Changing your own rank   Changing your own rank EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:12 am

Mat wrote:
Okay, But still I don't think it should be possible to demote yourself, I think.

Yeah, I can agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing your own rank   Changing your own rank Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing your own rank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DB-Gaming :: Bugs and Other SA-MP Related Issues-
Jump to: