DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I love my 'school' life!

Go down 
3 posters

Do you enjoy my stories?
No.
I love my 'school' life! Vote_lcap0%I love my 'school' life! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Never.
 0% [ 0 ]
Why do you bother?
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I love my 'school' life! Vote_lcap20%I love my 'school' life! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Why don't you love me!?!?!?!?!?!
I love my 'school' life! Vote_lcap60%I love my 'school' life! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
You're stories remind me on that one guy, you know, the one that no one remembers?
I love my 'school' life! Vote_lcap20%I love my 'school' life! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Le' answer number sewe.
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm jelly of you, why? Only time can tell. Pstt! It's because you know Chi Chawa!
 0% [ 0 ]
Guli Mundi = Hello in Chi Chawa!
 0% [ 0 ]
Wow! Thanks for teaching us this language!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

I love my 'school' life! Empty
PostSubject: I love my 'school' life!   I love my 'school' life! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Well, it all started one day while I was sitting around in the local... Hmm, what do they call those things? You know, the ones that people use? No? Well, you're amazing help aren't you. Anyway, back on topic, it all started when I was sat around in the local.. Ahh! That's it! I remember now! Wait, nope, that's not it. God damn! This is hard! How does anybody create a character story! Arghh! It's soooo hard!
Spoiler:
So, let's ignore that part, then, after sitting around I decided to walk around the local shops, you know, just causing all types of bedlam, and chaos. *insertbadassfacehere* No one could stop me. Ahh! That's it! It was my house! Now that you mention it, this story has nothing to do with the title or anything else that's ever happened in my life, ahh well, we'll get back on topic now
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   I love my 'school' life! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Okay lets look at it this way, I only like your stories if there is Mat in them, Second I finish school in 1.Am everyday, I don't have school for 2/5 months now and We have a lot of vacations of 2 weeks. You jelly bra'?! afro
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   I love my 'school' life! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   I love my 'school' life! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Mat wrote:
Okay lets look at it this way, I only like your stories if there is Mat in them, Second I finish school in 1.Am everyday, I don't have school for 2/5 months now and We have a lot of vacations of 2 weeks. You jelly bra'?! afro

Hell 'chea! flower
Back to top Go down
Jordan Smith

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   I love my 'school' life! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:53 am

Your stories are terrible.
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   I love my 'school' life! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:55 am

Jordan Smith wrote:
Your stories are terrible.

You are the sort of person who drives me to write even more and worse stories than this one!
Also, I hope you're not afraid of clowns....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love my 'school' life!   I love my 'school' life! Empty

Back to top Go down

I love my 'school' life!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DB-Gaming :: Off topic-
Jump to: