DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat

Mat

Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse   Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:14 am

[*]You name: Mat_Johnson

[*]Person your reporting: Jack_Jackson

[*]time of happening: An hour ago

[*]Describe what happened: He was saying in /b " Were Krupt" And "You're black so we don't care" So I then replied in " It comes to a point where its not funny anymore" " Over reated Jokes" And he then replies in something which offended me in a lot of ways. Insulting my religion. Worst of all being Antisami

[*]Any screenshots or Proof:
Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse QxGpv

[*]any other details:
This is way beyond OOC abuse, And should be punished way further then just a simple warn and 10 minutes. The man insulted me by my religion FFS. Serious actions should be taken on this.
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse   Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:38 am

This pained me to see this from a friend of mine. I believe this is definitely crossing the line.
20 minutes and a warn to Jack Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse   Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:01 am

However, after the prisoning he sent me this: https://imgur.com/gLX67,rFJXI
I will be prisoning you and warning you as well Mr. Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse   Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Hippie wrote:
Oi.. You can clearly see that its IC chat, My character has a hatred over Estonias? Why would I be prison for that? If I can't say something like that then LSPD can't call me nigguh all the time, That was IC and I'm getting punished for that?
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse   Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Hippie wrote:
If you're going to prison me for IC racist then go ahead and prison the WHOLE lspd too, They call me Nigger all of the time. Also, you gave me the same punishment for what you gave a guy who fucking insulted me and my religion OUT OF CHARACTER! While I get the same punishment for being Racist IC! What is there a rule that only LSPD are allowed to be racist IC?
Back to top Go down
Gamerwilson95

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse   Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Well he doesn't RP as an Estonian, but you knew he was Estonian IRL so it was MG, you though that you would get away with being racist because it was an IC chat, but it's not gonna happen. And the "nigger" thing, well Black and white people are from all over the world so its not a direct vendetta and your not singling out one country. The way the admin team see's this is that you have some sort of vendetta with Jack OOC so you decide that you're guy will be racist towards Jack about his IRL nationally but IC. You thought you were being sneaky about it, it kinda backfired.
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse   Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 am

Gamerwilson95 wrote:
Well he doesn't RP as an Estonian, but you knew he was Estonian IRL so it was MG, you though that you would get away with being racist because it was an IC chat, but it's not gonna happen. And the "nigger" thing, well Black and white people are from all over the world so its not a direct vendetta and your not singling out one country. The way the admin team see's this is that you have some sort of vendetta with Jack OOC so you decide that you're guy will be racist towards Jack about his IRL nationally but IC. You thought you were being sneaky about it, it kinda backfired.

What he said. I could get you for MG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse   Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Player report on Jack_Jackson - OOC Abuse
Page 1 of 1