DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat

Mat

Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal Empty
PostSubject: Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal   Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:55 am

Name? Mat_Johnson

Why was you warned? IC/OOC Abuse / MG I insulted a man OOCly but Icly.

Who warned you? Hippie AKA Ronny_Zombles

any Evidence?
No need

Why should this warn be taken from your account?
It was a foolish act I admit, I was just a little mad due to the person I IC/OOC abused previously insulted myself and my religion and I took it pretty hard. That was the first time that somebody told me that on any server I was in. And I took it hard, I over reacted. I tried to sneek the system by OOC abusing him ICly and that wen't wrong, I regreat that till today. And I'm very sorry if I hurted Jack. I just took what he told me harssly, I should of never acted they way I did and I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal   Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 am

I think you need to take a little more time to understand what you did wrong here. Two wrongs don't make a right in this case. Yes he insulted your religion and at the same time you insulted his nationality. The admin team will not put up with this kind of harassment. You and Jackson obviously have some differences you need to solve. Take some time to understand what actually was done here. You just got the warn yesterday.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal   Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 am

Hippie wrote:
I think you need to take a little more time to understand what you did wrong here. Two wrongs don't make a right in this case. Yes he insulted your religion and at the same time you insulted his nationality. The admin team will not put up with this kind of harassment. You and Jackson obviously have some differences you need to solve. Take some time to understand what actually was done here. You just got the warn yesterday.

Denied.
If you deny my warn, Why did you remove Jack's warn?
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal   Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 am

I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal   Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 am

Hippie wrote:
I didn't.
I did /playerwarns and he didn't have it.
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: Kind regards.   Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:55 am

Jack's warns were bugged, he had two when he should only have had one, his warns were removed, unfortunately, just after this event had happened, the only remaining admin online had just timed out, being unable to re-give him the warning. The warn will be re-given ASAP.

Kind regards
~Eazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal   Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Mat_Johnson - Warn appeal
Page 1 of 1