DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jack Shipman Report/IA

Go down 
+2
Mat
G-Low
6 posters
AuthorMessage
G-Low

Jack Shipman Report/IA  Empty
PostSubject: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:23 am

[*]You name: Chris_Grimes
[*]Person your reporting: Jack shipman
[*]time of happening: 18:19
[*]Describe what happened: We were driving past CBB car park where the LSPD where at, Looking for a red GlenDale saying it was Wanted? i don't know how they could have knew this at all as they hadent been up close to the car for Checks etc. so Mat walks down to the Huntley where Shipman /s's /S OI, /S Stop, Mat then does .me Ignores shipman walking to the Car shipman then Taze him witch i hadent seen pull the tazer out,Mat Cuffs him for NO reason what so ever, Cops IRL would talk them down with words or block them he Then Later calls Us in /B TWATS and car rams me after Repeatedly telling us to Fuck off in /b
[*]Any screenshots or Proof: *the video is being uploaded*
[*]any other details: ONLY AND I SAY ONLY, ME, SHIPMAN and MAT can post here. And also Dont Judge until Video is up

ALSO SHIPMAN HAS DONE THIS TWICE i let him go the First but now i cant let it pass

Last edited by G-Low on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G-Low

PostSubject: RESERVED   Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAanSusXc60&feature=plcp

Last edited by G-Low on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:42 am

This is all true, Bloods have been getting gang baited for the past 3 days. Constantly getting called ' Nigger' or 'Black nigga' And shit like that, I've been getting so much abuse OOCly and Icly by the LSPD its getting fucking ridiculous. I'm actualy considering disbanding Bloods due to the abuse we get from the LSPD yet again, If I do LSPD won't have anyone els to abuse constantly.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Chapel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 am

ic abuse? it's called being racist icly.. not batiting lol
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:05 am

Lee_Chapel wrote:
ic abuse? it's called being racist icly.. not batiting lol
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREARD YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE!
Back to top Go down
Jordan Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:10 am

If your not involved in this report.. Dont post. If you do this will result in a forum warning.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Shipman

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:12 am

Mat.
YOu think about what shit i get, you comment on the shit i make for LSPD Saying its copied that hurts inside, you cant expect something back if you can give it.
Anyway just do what you want, but if i get removed from LSPD or mod for that reason, do expect me to come back.
Back to top Go down
G-Low

PostSubject: Shipman Bruv   Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:22 am

Bruv this is for the Good of the Server and Mate as Mat and Jordan Stated DO NOT POST HERE I CLEARLY STATE UP TOP
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 am

Jack_Shipman wrote:
Mat.
YOu think about what shit i get, you comment on the shit i make for LSPD Saying its copied that hurts inside, you cant expect something back if you can give it.
Anyway just do what you want, but if i get removed from LSPD or mod for that reason, do expect me to come back.
What shit you get? lol You don't even know what that means. Do Bloods come to your HQ every 3 minutes saying " Fuck you piggies" "Fuck you white boys" No. We stay away yet LSPD comes by Cren Every fucking minute gang baiting like shit, Than when I tell you guys to stop you abuse me oocly, I do hope serious actions will be taken on this and I do hope all of these 'Icly Racist' Cops will get the punishment they deserve. Also Come at me bro.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:41 am

The video is up! Lets see how LSPD gang bait and OOC abuse :DDDD
Back to top Go down
Jack_Shipman

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:46 am

Mat, for one i ant going to come at you.
You know the IA Strike system, this applies here.
If they are breaking rules, screen shot it and Pm me it.
Dont take this out on me.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:49 am

I would also like to add that in 4:40 in the video he car rammes Chris and then tells him to 'Fuck Off'. Amazing..
Back to top Go down
Jordan Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:17 am

Action has been taken.

Last edited by Jordan Smith on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:22 am

Jordan Smith wrote:
This is pretty much the same as the other report against Jack_Shipman and that has been dealt with.
The report I made wasn't on Jack Shipman.. It was on Jack_Jackson and Lee Chapel
Back to top Go down
Jordan Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:53 am

Mat wrote:
Jordan Smith wrote:
This is pretty much the same as the other report against Jack_Shipman and that has been dealt with.
The report I made wasn't on Jack Shipman.. It was on Jack_Jackson and Lee Chapel

I will deal with them then.. Just got confused that is all.
Back to top Go down
Jayson Lance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:33 am

From what I've seen in this report over the past days everyone is finding any old reason to blow the opposition off, and I'm telling you lot now this has to STOP Reason being I'm personally fed up with warning people over immature and damn right outrageous things.. you guys claim you've got evidence that don't even involve this situation? new report don't drag it into this one.. one L.S.P.D member does not bring down the whole force.. I don't think that should be in this report to be honest? I'm going to make this plain and simple No action will be taken Yet I want you two to sit in a team-speak channel with me and we are going to discuss what the hell has been going on because. I Nor any other admin is going to put up with this for any longer...
Back to top Go down
http://db-gaming.betaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shipman Report/IA    Jack Shipman Report/IA  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Shipman Report/IA
Page 1 of 1