DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App|

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App| Empty
PostSubject: Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App|   Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App| EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:03 am

Account Name: Adrian_Scarlet

Timezone: -5:00 GMT

Why should we Choose you? The server has established itself and has a good amount of players on average. It's constantly growing, and refining itself getting better and better. With the increase of players, more administrators will be necessary. I feel as though I know how to role-play properly, follow server rules, and create a healthy RP Environment. I may not be the absolute best candidate, but I can do very well.

Any Experience with being an Admin? Nothing directly with SAMP, just on Counter Strike Source.

How active are you? Pretty active, I s'pose.

What makes you want to be an admin? Furthering the capabilities of the new player's role-play.

Have you ever been forum or in-game reported? Not as far as I know.

========================
Admin Recommendations: Euan_Hughes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice? Yes

Do you agree To Our rules? Yes

Last edited by Rogue on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: He likes Metallica! <3   Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App| EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 pm

+1, he's a god!
Back to top Go down
Jack_Shipman

PostSubject: Re: Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App|   Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App| EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 am

+1 Great guy, deserves this!
Back to top Go down
uniquename

PostSubject: Re: Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App|   Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App| EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:22 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App|   Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App| Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian_Scarlet |Admeen App|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DB-Gaming :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: