DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Corleone Family ((Questions))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crumpets

The Corleone Family ((Questions)) Empty
PostSubject: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:39 am

Ok so i know from Eazy that we have had a Corleone family on DB before. Ive got a few questions.

1) Does anyone have a problem with me restarting this Family/Mafia?
2) Is the name Vito_Corleone taken? If it is,and if do restart the family, i would like the password sent to me via PM so i can have it.
3) Could this gang become official?

Thats if Really, if i have anymore ill post them below.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DM-gaming.tk
AlecBaldwinJr

AlecBaldwinJr

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:42 am

As the former owner of the Corleone Family I do not like how you are using the same name I used, you should use an original name and make it all over again, because that group died very fast
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:53 pm

AlecBaldwinJr wrote:
As the former owner of the Corleone Family
Ohh yes, The way you just changed your gang from a group of assassins who worship the devil into an italian mafia into a mexican gang over night. Isn't that rp? Ha'.

No. You applied for The Illuminati to become official, Not The Corleone family. You just decided to change the name cause you weren't getting any members which is non-rp.

So I think Chris is allowed to use the name, Why? Cause you didn't actually own it, You just wrote a command and changed the name into it.
Back to top Go down
Crumpets

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Thanks Mat. <3

Alec, you want me to use a new name? Its not very RP for the Leader of the Corleone Family, to not be called Vito_Corleone ((BTW thats not his really name)). I can see where your coming from but its not very RP is it? So if you would id like the password PMed to me via the Forums.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Crumpets wrote:
Thanks Mat. <3

Alec, you want me to use a new name? Its not very RP for the Leader of the Corleone Family, to not be called Vito_Corleone ((BTW thats not his really name)). I can see where your coming from but its not very RP is it? So if you would id like the password PMed to me via the Forums.
He disbanded the Illuminati I think.
Back to top Go down
AlecBaldwinJr

AlecBaldwinJr

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 am

Clearly he stated that there was one named the Corleone Family before, which was mine, and did it change over night, no? I disbanded it because it changed so much and there were no rules against doing it. It's not original come up with a name on your own, and what are you talking about Vito Corleone? He also said if anyone had a problem with it, I do. Come up with something original. Stop bitching when someone does have a problem with it, there are many more mafia names than that.
Back to top Go down
Crumpets

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:27 am

Alec, you disbanded. If still going to make this mafia.
Back to top Go down
AlecBaldwinJr

AlecBaldwinJr

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 am

Nope. You asked if anyone had a problem, I do. How the fuck hard is it to come up with a name on your own?
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:28 am

AlecBaldwinJr wrote:
Nope. You asked if anyone had a problem, I do. How the fuck hard is it to come up with a name on your own?
Why the fuck do you even care? Omg You had the name 'The Corelone Family' For what? A day before you changed it into a mexican mafia called Rt -13? I don't know, So why are you trying to hate for the love of god, Let him have the damn name! Seems like you are just Jealous.
Back to top Go down
AlecBaldwinJr

AlecBaldwinJr

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:35 am

How am I jealous if I just disbanded it? Why do you give a fuck is the question? Stop commenting on fucking everything, he asked if anyone has a problem, I fucking do.
Back to top Go down
Crumpets

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Gents, calm down. Im going to see what Eazy thinks about this.
Back to top Go down
Don Vito

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Is there an Account called Vito_Corleone?
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Don Vito wrote:
Is there an Account called Vito_Corleone?
Check it out yourself man.. Go on the server with the name Vito_Corleone..
Back to top Go down
Crumpets

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Mat, that was me...
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Crumpets wrote:
Mat, that was me...
I know it was, You don't have to ask and see if there is a guy named Vito_Corleone, You can just log in the name and see.
Back to top Go down
Crumpets

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 am

I cant remember…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corleone Family ((Questions))   The Corleone Family ((Questions)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Corleone Family ((Questions))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DB-Gaming :: General Discussion-
Jump to: