DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anus Report-Specing for no reason.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack_Shipman

Anus Report-Specing for no reason. Empty
PostSubject: Anus Report-Specing for no reason.   Anus Report-Specing for no reason. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 am

Name:Jack Shipman
Reporting:Anus
What happened:Baiscaly i was arresting Zombles he was failing to comply, and zombles was failing to comply so i shoved the tazer up in crack, and obvs if you was tazed you have no control of your body, anus then is specing me for no reason, this is supposely because Jordan said he had to because i was driving around in a SWAT Truck, so then when i cuffed Zombles he said PG, and we was all like WTF, i was in a chat with zombles and he was happy with the cuff.
Screenshots:
Anus Report-Specing for no reason. NOepg
Anus Report-Specing for no reason. YrLJG
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

PostSubject: Re: Anus Report-Specing for no reason.   Anus Report-Specing for no reason. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 am

I agree with you. I also feel if someone is accepted as mod/admin they should know what PG is so they don't make false accusations against players. I believe Enes has learned however. I've spoken with him about this. Waiting for a higher ranked admin to reply.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Shipman

PostSubject: Re: Anus Report-Specing for no reason.   Anus Report-Specing for no reason. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Yes i defenitly think he has learned a lesson but maybe its time he didnt make false accusation.
Back to top Go down
Big-E

Big-E

PostSubject: Re: Anus Report-Specing for no reason.   Anus Report-Specing for no reason. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:53 pm

Once again i gave you my reason. And that was I was in TS With jayson and smith then jayson or smith said. LOL Look at jack hes in a swat car and i thought i would just come and have a look. Then i saw you pg and mg. I apoligezed to you and i think what you wanted was done. And ronny i would not be the one to talk because you spec me and abuse your powers allot and your the one that got promted and im the one that got demoted.
Back to top Go down
Big-E

Big-E

PostSubject: Re: Anus Report-Specing for no reason.   Anus Report-Specing for no reason. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:54 pm

And the rules that i know you atleast have to rp geting cuffs out because how ous are you going to cuff him ?
Back to top Go down
Jack_Shipman

PostSubject: Re: Anus Report-Specing for no reason.   Anus Report-Specing for no reason. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:04 am

1. IF I HAD TO RP TAKING OUT MY CUFFS I WOULD LOSE EVERY SUSPECT SO, SHUT UP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE LSPD.
2.YOU NEED TO KNOW WITCH IS WITCH.
3.DONT BLAME ZOMBLES FOR YOUR DEMOTION YOU GOT YOURSELF IT.
K.THANKS.BYE.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Shipman

PostSubject: Re: Anus Report-Specing for no reason.   Anus Report-Specing for no reason. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 am

Is this getting delt with?
Back to top Go down
Jebus

PostSubject: Re: Anus Report-Specing for no reason.   Anus Report-Specing for no reason. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 am

Due to this incident and a couple of others, Enes has been demoted from level 2 admin back to moderator. So yes, it has been dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anus Report-Specing for no reason.   Anus Report-Specing for no reason. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anus Report-Specing for no reason.
Page 1 of 1