DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]

Go down 
+3
uniquename
Johny Angone
Mat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat

Mat

Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] Empty
PostSubject: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Account Name: Mat_Johnson

Age: 14 ( I can have a laugh once in a while but when it comes to work I'm all business and mature. )

Timezone: GMT +2/3

Why should we Choose you?:I'm highly active, I have the maturity for the job and also the dedication, I listen to orders when giving and I do the job correctly. I'm also easy to get along with and I'm a friendly guy who obies the rules.

Edit - Since I've joined the server I have been helping out the players by answering their /n question, I answer a lot of /n questions cause I love helping. I have a lot of knowledge of the server, And I'm about to reach 70 (Now I have 100+!) playing hours which means I'm dedicated. I personally help out the server too, Inviting people to come play on the server, Helping new players with information of the server and being apart of the community.

Any Experience with being an Admin?:Yes, I have been an admin on a type of server. A small minecraft server, I think I did a pretty good job.

How active are you?:I'm highly active, I finish school at useally 1 a.m and I'm about to finish school so I'm going to be way more active then I currently am.

Edit - I have finished school about a week ago so I got a LOT of time to spend on the server and to show my dedication.

What makes you want to be an admin?:I wan't to become an admin to help the newbiws and beginers out. To help out and to show kindness, I see new players on the server everyday who are lost or don't know how to make any money, I'm there to help out and guide them. I wan't to be able to help out as much as I can. That is why I wish to become an admin.

Edit - After spending over a month with the community I've notice how amazing it is, After all its giving me I wan't to give a little back. By becoming an admin thats the way its going to be. I just love helping out people out in /n /o or anything. It makes me feel good. Being an admin makes me think about more ways I can help out the players. The player base is growing and growing and there might be some new players who don't know the 'ropes' yet, I'm there to teach them. I wan't to become an admin to help the server as much as I can.

Have you ever been forum or in-game reported?:I have been reported on the forums but no punishment was givin. Ingame I'm not sure but I don't think so.

========================
Admin Recommendations:

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice?: Yes I do, And I will respect and honor your dicision and hopefully improve.

Last edited by Mat on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:54 am

/bumb, I've edited my admin application, I have Received an admin recommendation from Tomas Forest <3

Last edited by Mat on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johny Angone

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Mat i am going to -1 since a while ago you came up to a rp and inturupted it i said wait im rping and stuff, imdeiatly after that you sai /do austo S and shot me, after that i shot a few tiems back for randomly shooting and you complained about how i am a power gamer and a shit rper.

Last edited by Johny Angone on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Johny Angone wrote:
Mat wrote:
/bumb, I've edited my admin application, I have receved an admin recommandation from Tomas Forest <3
Received*
recommendation*
Thanks, Though I posted that kind of late and I was tired.
Back to top Go down
uniquename

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:48 am

Last edited by uniquename on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:10 pm

uniquename wrote:
+1
Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Jack_Shipman

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 am

Dont /bump things.
+1 Great RPer.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 am

Jack_Shipman wrote:
Dont /bump things.
+1 Great RPer.
Thank you! Also, Is this an admin recommendation?
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:53 am

Mat wrote:
Jack_Shipman wrote:
Dont /bump things.
+1 Great RPer.
Thank you! Also, Is this an admin recommendation?

Yes, that was.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 am

It was time to edit the big boy, Eh'? :]
Back to top Go down
Jayson Lance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:39 am

Neither of the listed admins play anymore please remove them.
Back to top Go down
http://db-gaming.betaboard.net
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 am

Jayson Lance wrote:
Neither of the listed admins play anymore please remove them.
Removed.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Black

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:20 am

+1
Knows all the server rules well.
Good RPer
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:48 am

Carlos Black wrote:
+1
Knows all the server rules well.
Good RPer
Thank you, Though we got a new forums. If you wan't to +1 my application post here :]
http://5.39.29.201/forum/index.php?threads/mat_johnson-admin-application.24/#post-43
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]   Mat_Johnson  [Admin Application] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mat_Johnson [Admin Application]
Page 1 of 1