DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admin Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tylerrr

Tylerrr

Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application.   Admin Application. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Account Name: Tyler_Mckenney

Timezone: EST

Why should we Choose you?: I believe you should choose me because I am dedicated to something I enjoy. Recently gaming on this server has gotten me re-interested in playing sa-mp. I am willing to dedicate a lot of time towards this server, without anything in return. You should choose me because after playing on (Insert server name here) For over 450 hours, plus my time on this server, I know what the rules are. I know how to enforce these rules. I also already know some of the admin commands. Another reason you should choose me is; I am very active. When I am not in school, or with friends...I am playing Sa-mp. I also get along with everyone. I enjoy making friends with everyone, and I am a really friendly, enjoyable guy.

Any Experience with being an Admin?: I was an admin on a minecraft server for around 2-3 months.

How active are you?: I play anywhere from 3-8 hours just about every day.

What makes you want to be an admin?: Well, I see people breaking the rules often; but i can't do anything about it. With admin powers, I would be able to take action to these people. Also I enjoy helping people. If someone needs help with something, I can quickly TP to them, or answer their questions. Also, I think that it would be a good chance for me to show my maturity level. I am not always the most mature person, I like to fool around. But having a high position like an admin would help show how mature and responsible I acually am. Another thing that makes me want to become an admin is that, I feel sometimes some admins don't look into things enough. I know what it feels like to have someone not listen to my side of the story. But if I became an admin, I would look into both sides, making me comprehend what really happened.

Have you ever been forum or in-game reported?: Never.

========================
Admin Recommendations: None, as of now.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice?: I understand.

Do you agree To Our rules?: I agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
Hippie

Hippie

Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application.   Admin Application. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 am

I haven't seen you online in quite a while. If I'm mistaken please reply within 3 days.

-Zombles
Back to top Go down
Tylerrr

Tylerrr

Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application.   Admin Application. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Hippie wrote:
I haven't seen you online in quite a while. If I'm mistaken please reply within 3 days.

-Zombles
I have been in-active for about 5 days due to the fact I was on vacation. I plan to start playing normally tomorrow. <333
Back to top Go down
uniquename

Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application.   Admin Application. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:49 pm

+1337, just an awesome guy who really deserves this spot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application.   Admin Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application.
Page 1 of 1