DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cameron_Lewis' Admin Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief

Cameron_Lewis' Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Cameron_Lewis' Admin Application.   Cameron_Lewis' Admin Application. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 am

+
----
-
Account Name
Cameron_Lewis

Timezone:
GMT+0

Why should we Choose you?
I feel that I could bring to the team from a personal aspect a sense of maturity and professionalism, I've been in multiple SA:MP communities and servers taking knowledge as I move through and take a journey onto the next one, I've been part of two different starts to a SA:MP server. Both of which I dedicated a lot of blood sweat and tears towards. In accepting me, you'll also be getting the knowledge which I have accumulated over my 2 years of playing SA:MP and of course my dedication towards the server.

Any Experience with being an Admin?
I have my own MC server which I run.
I've started my own SA:MP server for a period, so I know what It's like and what is needed for a new SA:MP server to develop into something beautiful.

How active are you?
I'll be honest, I'm recently new to the server, that's mainly because I have only just found out about it. But considering now I have found it, I'll be active most days, considering I'm currently awaiting to find either a job, or to go to university giving me alot of free time as of recent.

What makes you want to be an admin?
I strive to help people. It's something that I've always done and will always do, besides from that I want to help this server prosper, and with my knowledge I believe I can help do that, given the chance that is.

Have you ever been forum or in-game reported?
Nope
========================
Admin Recommendations:
None.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice?
Yes I agree and understand.

Do you agree To Our rules?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Cameron_Lewis' Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron_Lewis' Admin Application.   Cameron_Lewis' Admin Application. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:35 am

+1
Cameron is a way cool dude, and since he's already had some experience through his own server, he'd make a great candidate for Administrator status.
Back to top Go down

Cameron_Lewis' Admin Application.
Page 1 of 1