DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ned Davis Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ned_Davis

Ned Davis Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Ned Davis Mod Application   Ned Davis Mod Application EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:07 am

Account Name Ned_Davis

Timezone: UK

Why should we Choose you? You should choose me because i have alot of qualitys that are needed to be a Mod/admin. I have good communication skills so i can connect with players that need help the most, i never judge on one side of the story, i look at both sides of the situation. I know the literally all the server commands left right and centre becuase i have been on similar SA:MP servers like this.
I know the server rules because again, i have been on very similar servers like this and have literally the same rules plus i know these rules too.

Any Experience with being an Admin? A Head admin on a server called LF Gamers.

How active are you? Very active, i have not been online recently because of in real life issues but i will be online more soon.

What makes you want to be an admin? I have had most experience of Admin on LF Gamers and i just love helping people out. Also i want to make the popularity of the server grow.

Have you ever been forum or in-game reported? Nope

========================
Admin Recommendations:

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice? Yes/

Do you agree To Our rules? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ned_Davis

Ned Davis Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ned Davis Mod Application   Ned Davis Mod Application EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 am

(( i hope this is better Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down

Ned Davis Mod Application
Page 1 of 1