DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris Smith's Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris_Smith

Chris_Smith

Chris Smith's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Chris Smith's Admin Application   Chris Smith's Admin Application EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:22 am

Account Name:
Chris Smith

Timezone:
EST

Why should we Choose you?
You should choose me because I've been playing on this server more than any other server since this server has been up. This server is quite new and I think I could make a good addition to the admin team. I am serious when it comes to abiding the server rules and I won't do stupid things. I am also very active towards this server. I also know the commands of the server so I can help out the new people that come to this server. I am also a very dedicated player, being an admin would only add onto this dedication towards this great server. I also have 500+ hours on one other SAMP server. In all on this server I have 60+ hours already. I am also willing to dedicate very much time and effort towards this server to do my best to support and help it. I try to follow the rules as best as I can to make it a fun and enjoyable experience for me, instead of a stress filled game. Knowing these rules will help me enforce them onto the others who don't follow it, and I will help the others who also wish to have a fun and enjoyable time on the server whether it's on /n, /ask, or /re I will try my best to help the people as quickly as possible. This server has also made me as interested as I was a long time ago playing SAMP. I haven't gotten this much enjoyment out of the game for a long time before I joined this server. The other servers I've played on have beyond bored me... finally I've found one that I can stick to and start over on. For that, I thank you.

Any Experience with being an Admin?
I've run my own server before, scripting and stuff like that, being the head admin / RCON admin. So yes, I do have admin experience.

How active are you?
I'm pretty active I might say. In all I have 70+ hours on this server.

What makes you want to be an admin?
I want to be admin because this server is relatively new and in my opinion I think I could be a good addition to the team, as I stated above. I also enjoy helping people who need it, and I feel being an admin could meet that happiness of helping people. I also want to help this server out as much as I am able to, whether it is helping the newbs that come in, or if it is just jailing the newbs coming in and hacking. Also because it brings great joy and entertainment to me playing this game, mostly on this server, this is one of the only servers I can play on for an extended amount of time. I also see people break the rules, and sometimes admins aren't watching, for they have other things to do. I feel I could make a great addition in catching these rule breakers and have them learn what they did was wrong and learn from their mistakes. I've met admins before that just instantly trash reports, I will not be that kind of admin, they do these things because they have "better" things to do than help a newb or listen to one persons side of the story, in my opinion, that's bullshit. (Excuse my language) I will try my best to avoid doing these things and not instantly trash reports, and I will help as many newbs as possible, as I like to get people interested in the server. I've had admins trash my reports and just listen to one side of the story, being the other persons, it annoys me very much. So I will be the opposite and listen to both sides making the server much better for the players and making them want to play more.

Have you ever been forum or in-game reported?
I have not.

========================
Admin Recommendations:
None at the moment, fell free to post below Smile

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice?
I understand this

Do you agree To Our rules?
Of course I accept the rules
Back to top Go down
uniquename

PostSubject: Re: Chris Smith's Admin Application   Chris Smith's Admin Application EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:34 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Tylerrr

Tylerrr

PostSubject: Re: Chris Smith's Admin Application   Chris Smith's Admin Application EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:56 am

Great guy.
+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Smith's Admin Application   Chris Smith's Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Smith's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1