DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippie

Hippie

Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D. Empty
PostSubject: Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D.   Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:49 am

Hello! Today I'll be helping you with the program called Chaos A.D. SAMP Keybinder. Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?tt5omm55ani

So after you extract the .ZIP file to a folder, double click ChaosAD keybinder.exe

It may look confusing at first, but it is very easy. At the top left there should be a small yellow arrow. It is pointing left. Make sure that is highlighted. It should look orange if it is highlighted. Go below it where all the white boxes are. Click on one. Type the following: t/b test~
Notice it's exactly what you'd type in game. You hit T then it'll open up a chatbox. Then you'd put /b Test then enter. On the keybinder, this means enter: ~

So one of my hotkey's is this: t/getmats~

It obviously shows that the command I'm typing is /getmats. Simple as that. Now to the right of the box there'll be something that says 1. If you click that box there'll be a long pull down. Click on the key that you want it to bind to. For example my t/getmats~ hotkey is binded to: Numpad1. It means number pad one.

It's as simple as that. Any questions? Leave a comment below.
Back to top Go down
Eazy

Eazy

Location : Hmm, I could tell you where I live? I've told many people in the past my exact address. I think it's time for change.

PostSubject: Noobeh Hotkey program.   Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:40 am

AutoHotkey fo' lyfe!
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D.   Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:11 am

I use Chaos A.D There are some up's and downs in it,

( Good ) It is very easy to use, Everyone can do it and very simple and cool.

(Bad) Sometimes it just doesn't work, It has a few bugs in it such as, If you have a long text sometimes it will come out like this; /m This is the Los Santos police department! Pull ov4er with yo5r in the air where I can see them o3 Wi1 be used!

That is a little annoying, and ther is also a point where if you use the same hotkey a couple of times the whole progrem doesn't work till you restert it.

Either than that it is good.
Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D.   Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:15 am

Here are a little more examples of how to use Chaos A.D;

t/me Looks at his car trunk as he opens it and pulles out a pre-loaded .50, Grabing it by the base of the holder, Placing his index finger on the trigger tightly.~ {Enter}

Note- If you do {Enter} It enters the text without you having to Click enter. This is a way more easier progrem than AutoHotKey though just have minor bugs.

I've been using this for months and I recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D.   Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D. Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide: Hotkey's thru Chaos A.D.
Page 1 of 1