DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Please log-in to access more features within the forums.
DB-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DB-Gaming

Official SA:MP DB-Gaming Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daniel McCormick Admin Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Comick

Daniel McCormick Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Daniel McCormick Admin Application   Daniel McCormick Admin Application EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:42 am

I withdraw my application as admin,because even a non-rp player get's accepted for nothing,and I do not.Such a beautfiul server.

Last edited by Comick on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
viorelgabriel22

PostSubject: Re: Daniel McCormick Admin Application   Daniel McCormick Admin Application EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:19 am

Choose him, believe me, is a very good admin. I saw him in action, he manages.+He is my friend i can't compete with him.
1 VOTE from me for him.

With regards, M.Millar.
Back to top Go down
Big-E

Big-E

PostSubject: Re: Daniel McCormick Admin Application   Daniel McCormick Admin Application EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 am

Comick wrote:
Account Name: Daniel McCormick

Timezone:GMT+2

Why should we Choose you?
Because I'm a very patient man,and I know how to solve even the worst problems,in a way,that both victims be happy about the decision.I'm not very bad with the non-RP-ers or the one who break the rules,but if they don't listen,I can transform very fast.My physiology is very simple,but also very complicated,is something like,you can't say you can't,you can say just you don't want,so I apply it on the NON-RP-ers,for example we got a non-rp-er who doesn't know very well to RP,so we are taking him to a RP lesson,and step by step we will teach him.If after that effort,and he still doesn't remains with anything in his head,metaphorical saying,he doesn't wants to learn,which is a bad thing,but that can also be corrected by punishment,from light to heavy ones.
Any Experience with being an Admin?
Yes,been admin on much servers.
How active are you?
Depends by the players online.
What makes you want to be an admin?
I think what make me a good admin is the right question.Or why I want.Well I want to be a admin because I like to keep the order between the players and stop the one who are breaking the rules.Also,I will try to make players,to understand the whole RP and all of it terms from MG to OOC,and from RK to CS. I will make effort to make them to understand,even if I won't have time to RP.My objective is the learn players to RP proper and good.
Have you ever been forum or in-game reported?
No.
========================
Admin Recommendations:

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice?
Yes
Do you agree To Our rules?Yes
+1 I see you put effort into it and i think you will help us out. But i think you should start of as a mod.
Back to top Go down
Jayson Lance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daniel McCormick Admin Application   Daniel McCormick Admin Application EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

+1
Back to top Go down
http://db-gaming.betaboard.net
metehan

metehan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel McCormick Admin Application   Daniel McCormick Admin Application EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:15 am

good job i like what your doing your getting their Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jayson Lance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daniel McCormick Admin Application   Daniel McCormick Admin Application EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:05 am

Denied ~ Reason, After being told that you've not been accepted you decided to make a new account and Troll in /reports Good Day Enjoy your Perm ban
Back to top Go down
http://db-gaming.betaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel McCormick Admin Application   Daniel McCormick Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel McCormick Admin Application
Page 1 of 1